Parkside Federation Academies is a partnership- of community schools which aspire to be local lifelong learning centres of excellence. The following values define our ethos and help us measure the appropriateness of our decisions:
- In our schools we aspire to provide the highest quality of education, and to enable all our students to achieve excellence. We want them to develop into inquiring, knowledgeable and caring young people who help create a better, more peaceful world through intercultural understanding.
- We believe that our human scale learning environments are important in helping us promote equality, develop respect for others, and celebrate diversity. We expect our schools to be a source of pride for their local communities.
- Innovation is at the heart of our work. We invest in our students and staff so they develop the independence of spirit to pioneer new ideas and strategies, to seek and evaluate a range of views, and are willing to grow from the experience.
- Our model of a group of small schools working in collaboration in Cambridge for mutual benefit delivers economies of scale in both resources and staffing. Through our partnership we aim to widen opportunity, raise standards, and promote inclusion and community cohesion.
I look forward to welcoming you to our schools.
Andrew Hutchinson OBE
- Academies Company
- Academies Company – Director Opportunities
- Corporate Services
- Executive Team and Corporate Services
- New Job Opportunities
- Our Business Plan
- Our Schools
- Our Values
- Policies and Guidance